-What about scroll down.
Wild pole, outside pole, holiday pole...what names are there even more for running paaldansmoves WITHOUT pole? Many pole dancers should miss their sport on holiday, but most do still know a portion of polemoves to come. How do you know? Well, by hanging in a swing and doing the invert for example! For example, Anaïs and Nele give the good example on the flyer below. They felt that there was so much to do, without a pole. How about a jetty, a tree, a lantern, a chair, a door ...... or each other! You can go undone in so many ways.
In May 5 "" NO-Pole-Pole ", Flexmonkey challenges you to create the" NO-Pole-Pole ". Dát is the 'NO-Pole-Pole'-challenge 2019 "! And in order to reward these wild escapades, you can win a Fantasy Jaguar hotpants with it. The challenge takes place in the month of May and is shared on Instagram.
What do you want to do for it?
2. Repost the FLYER/cover photo on your instagram profile and tag us all three
3. Post minimum 5 photo's of a 'NO-Pole-Pole'move (max. 1 photo/video per day)
4. Tag @pole_ncoe @anaisdesloover @Flexmonkey_polewear in your
When does your mail count as a submission?
1. If your profile is on public and we can thus see the tags and submission
2. Use the hashtag #nopolepolechallenge
3. Do NOT use a dance language
4. Always use a different
'NO-Pole-Pole' moves and NO-pole
Do you want to join in without Instagram account? You can do that. You can then email your submission to email@example.com. We will post this submission to the Flexmonkey feed and thus make your submission public. On 31 May, Flexmonkey sends the winner a personal message. Are you gonna win those hotpants?
A No Pole Pole Challenge! Could it be ...? Yes, it is! This challenge is a street Pole Challenge! Don't overthink or feel, just act, just do, have fun, go crazy, be creative (sounds familiar?). For those who never street poled before, please try. It's super-duper fun! What do we do, because from you? -5 posts-5 different child or "poles" (no pole dance poles)-5 different child or pole moves.
Post a minimum or 5 post in the month of May.
No more than 1 pole pic/video per day!Winner will be announced on 31 May 2019 by Flexmonkey. How do you experience enter this very awesome challenge?
1. Follow @pole_ncoe @anaisdesloover @Flexmonkey_polewear on IG
2. Repost this photo/flyer on your Instagram (story and/or post)
3. Tag @pole_ncoe @anaisdesloover @Flexmonkey_polewear
When do you have a valid entry?
1. Tag the hosts and sponsor in every pic and/or video
2. Use the hashtags in every pic and/or video: #nopolepolechallenge
3. Open up your profile
4. Do not use a pole dance pole! Otherwise your entry will not be valid
5. What can you win? The amazing Fantasy Jaguar hotpants from Flexmonkey!
Special thanks to @michaelmispelters for designing the awesome flyer. Special thanks to Heidi Coker, Cai_Polefit and Anaïs for modeling in the pictures.
I've started paaldancing through ... my husband! He was looking for a new hobby and wanted something from gymnastics, but then different. That was paal dancing. He didn't dare just and dragged me. Here we are: now I have been teaching for 1.5 years in pole dancing and we are going to finish together a nice workshop and polecamps. My favo moves are handsprings and brass variations. That will see you back in the challenge. Our pictures are already made! A juicy little bit is that I ' m currently focusing on exotic pole. Something I never expected from myself, to which I can fully let go.
Next time, who's Nele?